Mar 29th 2022
APCICT is pleased to announce the following individuals as members of the Centre’s Advisory Group for the period 2022-2023:
- Mr. Kezang Kezang, Chief Executive Officer, Bhutan Education and Technology Academy, Bhutan;
- Ms. Anju Mangal, Head of Asia-Pacific Region, Alliance for Affordable Internet (A4AI), World Wide Web Foundation;
- Mr. Yudho Giri Sucahyo, Professor, Faculty of Computer Science, University of Indonesia, Indonesia;
- Mr. Seong Hwan Jeong, Vice President, Korea Information Security Industry Association (KISIA), Republic of Korea
- Ms. Helani Galpaya, Chief Executive Officer, LIRNEasia;
- Mr. Asomiddin Atoev, ICT4D Consultant, Public Fund Civil Internet Policy Initiative / SecDev Foundation, Kyrgyzstan;
- Mr. Jakkanit Kananurak, Vice President, Digital Manpower Development and Promotion Department, Digital Economy Promotion Agency (DEPA), Ministry of Digital Economy and Society (MDES), Thailand.
The APCICT Advisory Group will provide guidance to the Centre and its Governing Council on new and emerging digital trends, their implications on ICT capacity building, and how the Centre could respond through its capacity building programmes. It will also provide advice on the development of APCICT’s training content, including review of training modules and knowledge resources, and support partnership activities by linking the Centre to other stakeholders and experts within the ICTD community.
The Advisory Group convened its first meeting on 29 March 2022.