This webpage provides references to external resources: background papers, additional information, statistics, and examples, that cover the positive and negative impact that ICTs have on the climate.
he list is structured according to the proposed topics of the symposium:
- Topic 1 - Climate Change and the Impact of ICTs
- Topic 2 - Use of ICTs in Monitoring Climate Change
- Topic 3 - ICTs for Mitigating the Local Effects of Climate Change
- Topic 4 - ICTs and Concerted Action against Global Warming
- Topic 5 - ICT Standardization in the Field of Climate Change
- Overview of International Organizations involved in ICTs and Climate Change