There are six e-government courses hosted on the UNU OpenCourseware Portal. Downloads are in pdf and zip formats. For each course, there is a course description and objectives, and information about the professor who developed the course. There is also the option of downloading the entire course or the specific modules.
The courses available are:
- UNU-IIST Course 1 - Introduction to Electronic Government
- UNU-IIST Course 2 - Strategic Planning for Electronic Governance
- UNU-IIST Course 3 - Structures and Processes for Implementing and Operating e-Governance
- UNU-IIST Course 4 - Workflow and Business Process Management for Electronic Government
- UNU-IIST Course 5 - Building a Community of Practice for Electronic Governance
- UNU-IIST Course 6 - Ontology, Semantic Web and Electronic Government